profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Wednesday, September 06, 2006 @ 12:09 pm
Experiment

Hello :D Haha I'm just trying this box thingy, not sure if it'll work or not.

We have an astounding homework pile for these holidays, and I can't believe it's already Wednesday! 18 days to the EOYs... The teachers are now piling on the work like crazy, online assignments, worksheets, past year exam papers... I mean yes it's all for our own good but AAAAHHHHHHH I want to scream. Okay you know what, actually now come to think of it, we don't really have THAT much homework... :/

I'm really truly behind on Biology, what with all the lymphocytes and plagocytes... et cetera. Goodness gracious! And Chemistry calculations are the pits. Also... Whoever said/says that AMath is easier than EMath, I really must beg to differ! AMath and I have no affinity at all. No no no... it's definitely not like that of haemoglobin and oxygen. I wonder if I'll become an oxyhaemoglobin some day! Just have to practice practice practice, I guess... :(

Alrighty I'm starving, and lovely fried rice (paradise) is waiting for me on the dining table! Yay I love fried rice :D (Hahaha I keep typing "fried" as "friend".)

SG Idol today! Judges choice week. Should be interesting :) Haha three words!

Smilieess!